Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sad!!

Options
  • 05-08-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

I dont want to sound gloomy but does anyone think this wee countrys going down the tubes!! I might have to drive 59 miles today to get medicine for my mother ! Whats going on ? Jesus somebody wake them up ,maybe i`ll start a club on boards ,yeah lets do that lets get a rally going get everyone out on the f-ing streets and dump this government ,since when are Bankers more important than pensioners? AAGGHHHH !!!!! ( sorry im pissed off )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

puffdragon wrote: »
    I dont want to sound gloomy but does anyone think this wee countrys going down the tubes!! I might have to drive 59 miles today to get medicine for my mother ! Whats going on ? Jesus somebody wake them up ,maybe i`ll start a club on boards ,yeah lets do that lets get a rally going get everyone out on the f-ing streets and dump this government ,since when are Bankers more important than pensioners? AAGGHHHH !!!!! ( sorry im pissed off )

You can start with writing a letter to your local Fianna fail TD asking what would your mom do if she had not got you and should the state be now paying you as carer considering you are now looking after your mom.

The only reason this contry is going down the tubes is because we accept these things and yes you can make a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭puffdragon

Hey thanks for the reply, its good to talk ,and yes I will do something now.It`l take more than a letter though, Im gonna camp outside the feckers house, its not as though I dont have the time considering ther`s no work and by the sounds of a few friends of mine I wont be on my own, I think the`ve finally crossed the line!!( sorry still angry) Needless to say I`ll be voting NO to lisbon again not that it makes any diffrence now anyway when the leglislators in europe see the croud of wasters we have for a government they wont give us any money anyway! would you?

Advertisement