Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a place to live

Options
  • 05-08-2009 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

So putting out a call to all boards members - landlord screwed me over with the place I was supposed to be living in, so now in a position where have no place to live after the 20th of august. So if people can suggest places to look or if ya know a place looking for somebody post back please.

Thanks to those who read this, prayers for those that can help :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

what are you looking for tom?

double/single

ensuite or not bothered, house apartment etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Really have no set ideas - preferably small and quiet but no more prerequisites than that. And even with that I'm open to anything thats good. Will share, will live on my own - anything thats decent and clean and quiet haha. Getting SOOOOO old at only 26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Agnulis

Hey Im also looking for a place to live, preferably double ensuite room... Could share with another decent girl. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Agnulis

Hey everyone, I have been lookin everywhere, if anyone has anything in mind please tell me. Or if anyone is looking for some place to live too, we could share apartment. Walkable distance from Carlow IT. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Agnulis wrote: »
    Hey Im also looking for a place to live, preferably double ensuite room... Could share with another decent girl. :)

Hey there, not sure I understand your post. But from what I can make out - your a girl looking for a place in Carlow too. Well I'll send you a pm too just to find out more.

• Advertisement

there posssibly will be a few more looking for accommodation as the cao offers are made, so merged these threads, and will sticky it for a few weeks.

can I suggest that people looking for college accommation try the i.t as they always have a list of places around this time every year.

Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Lawros Tache

Agnulis wrote: »

Hi Agnulius... (and also Tom...)

For what it's worth i'm in a lovely house in the centre of town (pembroke), 3 double bedrooms (1 ensuite), 2 other bathrooms, sitting room, kitchen / dining area, plenty of parking, gas central heating, sky tv, telephone & wireless broadband if required (there at moment)... only built 5 years ago...1/2 mile to college gates, 2 mins to Scraggs ;) .... anyway, i've bought my own place & am moving out next week so house is up for grabs... (very good condition, being freshly painted as we speak...) .... i know the landlord is interested in taking students or professionals once they have a bit of sense ;) ie no mental parties...

anyway, if appropriate feel free to pm me for further details...

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Hey guys.

Just been talking the owner of the house across the road from me.
    He is putting the house up for rent.
    Its a 4 bed detached dormer bungalow, he had a problem with the heating system which ended up over flowing the attic tank and destroyed all the ceiling's and floor etc. due to this damage, he totally gutted out the whole house and has done it up from scratch. all new PVC windows, Gas and new Rad's installed, new floor's, ceiling's the whole lot. I've taken his number off him so if someone wants it send me a PM and I’ll forward it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

PM Sent..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭JMcCR

Hey all!
    Can ya add me to the list. Moving back to Carlow at the end of Aug. Will be looking for somewhere.

I'm 28yr old guy and working 9-5. Looking for a place with others in the same position, not students (sorry!).

• Advertisement

sixpack banned for 10 days for calling people retards

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭sparksfly

My niece (a student at the IT) stays in Clarence Gate beside the college. I went to inspect them with her last year for my brother. We were happy with the safety aspect as the apartments there are gated, have security cameras on the entrances and are only 2 minutes walk to the college. They are brand new and there are more listed on the IT website.

Advertisement