Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Guide Magazine

• 05-08-2009 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can pick one of these up. I got the fox sports one last year in borders in blanch, which has now closed down and wouldn't mind picking it up again this year. It's a great season preview kind of magazine, despite being a guide to fantasy. :P

Haven't seen one in easons in town or anywhere else for that matter. Only borders seemed to do magazines on stuff thats I guess obscure here. Easons had at least 30 magazines on tattoos ffs... how much of a market is there for that????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Anyone know where I can pick one of these up. I got the fox sports one last year in borders in blanch, which has now closed down and wouldn't mind picking it up again this year. It's a great season preview kind of magazine, despite being a guide to fantasy. :P

Haven't seen one in easons in town or anywhere else for that matter. Only borders seemed to do magazines on stuff thats I guess obscure here. Easons had at least 30 magazines on tattoos ffs... how much of a market is there for that????

Here none as far as Easons is concerned. Borders was awesome and brought in there own books and mags hence why you were able to get the Fantasy Football mag. Cant wait to get to the US to pick up a few mags meself.

Advertisement