Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eh, Can't cancel my account, HELP

Options
  • 05-08-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

About March last year I bought WOW on the recommendation of a few people, I set up the monthly subscription since this was meant to be the best thing. Anyway I played it for about four hours in total and haven't touched it since then, I'd kept meaning to get back into it but to be honest it just really isn't my thing.
    Anyway I tried logging into their site to cancel my account, but my login won't work (I've tried every combination I can think off), so I figured if I started up the game (as it's still installed on my laptop) but can't find the DVD.

Any suggestions on what to do next?
    Also, I noticed that I am paying about 35 a month, I was sure it should have been lower don't suppose anyone has the current rates.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

35 euro a month? :eek:
    I think it's around the €13 per month mark.

I'd phone their customer support straight away...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Their site is down at the moment, as the patch was released today and its taking a battering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

I'm guessing it was the 35euro for 3 month sub you had set up but yeah ring up customer support!

http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=23210.

Good luck :)

Advertisement