Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raze_them_all pick someone new for the spotlight

Options
  • 05-08-2009 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Ok raze, what brought you to boards?

Was it a hard decision to remove all your piercings for something you love? (fighting)

Do you regret it?

bjj? It looks very very gay, even sounds it. Prove it aint :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

What first got you into MMA?

What's your ratio of wins / losses? (round it off to the nearest 1:100 if needs be :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Favourite MMA fighter and why (cant say yourself:))

Do any other sports other than the above?

Breast man or booty man?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    Ok raze, what brought you to boards?

Was it a hard decision to remove all your piercings for something you love? (fighting)

Do you regret it?

bjj? It looks very very gay, even sounds it. Prove it aint :p
    I can't actually remember fairly sure I was looking for a new piercings forum! Also my father is on boards and I decided to hope for the best

ActuallyI took out all my piercings when I got screwed over for an apprenticeship for the second time in 3 months, I got looked over because I weren't dealing to the shop owner.

I regret taking out certain piercings, I has some that I I was very attached to, but at the time the ex was delighted to see me without all the piercings.

Ha ha yeah BJJ can look very gay, prove it's not gay, Sir to you I present Kyra gracie, Of the Gracie family who may as well of invented BJJ
    kyragracie1ia1.jpg
    Sofaspud wrote: »
    What first got you into MMA?

What's your ratio of wins / losses? (round it off to the nearest 1:100 if needs be :P)
    What first got me into mma was my da, He done martial arts before me and I joined as a way to get to be close to daddy when I was a kid, Unlike most people my age I remember when you could only get mma on crap quality tapes, I also remember seeing Rickson Gracie fighting!

My professional record is **** as I fought alot of people I shouldn't of and too quickly think it's 2-7 so I'll be picking people who'll suit my fighting style from now on, didn't do any semi pro fights, and my amatuer record was I think 7-3
    vangoz wrote: »
    Favourite MMA fighter and why (cant say yourself:))

Do any other sports other than the above?

Breast man or booty man?:eek:
    Favourite MMA fighter would have to be Fedor, he's just remarkable but a virtual unknown to the main stream market, I think forrest Griffen is awesome too *nuthugs them both*

I do kickboxing competively too,I'm currently deciding whether to play rugby or soccer this season, I'll also be taking back up gaelic football, in the past i've also done 100m,200m, long jump,400m relay, swimming, kenpo,hurling,japanese jiu jitsu prob one or two other I can't remember

I'm not an either or, I go for the total package, boobs, butt, nice stomach, toned legs, back dimples. I've a type that I just melt for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

bjj so not gay anymore.

I know you hate getting taken down in a fighting match, what do you love doing to others in the ring?

Piercing and tattoo wise, what in your books is too much? where do you think people cross the line of no return and into 'fúcking up your life territory'

what do you hate about tattoos and piercings? if anything, maybe some people's attitudes or the 'too cool for school' crew? im interested to hear your opinions on a bucket load of things :)

bjj so not gay anymore.

I know you hate getting taken down in a fighting match, what do you love doing to others in the ring?

Piercing and tattoo wise, what in your books is too much? where do you think people cross the line of no return and into 'fúcking up your life territory'

what do you hate about tattoos and piercings? if anything, maybe some people's attitudes or the 'too cool for school' crew? im interested to hear your opinions on a bucket load of things :)
    I love to stand and bang, but my two wins are when I've taken the person down, Ground and pound is what I'd call my strong point as I've discovered, it's basically where I get on top of the guy and keep hitting him till he gets ko'd/ the ref stops it or he taps out due to strikes.

I think people with 100's of piercings go to far as it's hard to make them look noice, on a personal note I probably had too many facial one's for where I live, but I liked them so I didn't care, Tattoo wise....well thats different, I love body suits but I think tattoo artists have alot to answer for in regards tattooing knuckles,hands,face,head and necks on people who have alot of other room to be inked.
    I think it comes down to the matter of will to survive and provide for yourself against professionalism.

Personally I hate the star trend, I don't mean to cause offence to anyone as some posters here and alot of my other friends have them, 1 or 2 isn't that bad but I know somebody who has 20+ different star tattoo's, Actually the more I think of it, it' the outline shape I hate with nothing else done to it.

While I'm delighted that tattooes and piercings have become acceptable it saddens me that every tom dick and harry with a back piece/barbed wire automatically feels entitles to voice there opinion on your ink, If I say nothing about yours give me the same respect. Also it annoys me when friends demand you show you show others what you have done.

In regards piercings I think we are still looked down upon more so than tattooes as evident by that git the LL the other week toward will. Kilkenny is shockingly conservative but I have to say people were more curious than disgusted which shocked me in a good way!!

I also hate people's opinion when they say you only do it for attention. Wrong. I modify my body the way I like it, just like the way you fake tan, dye your hair, do your make up, go to the gym. Tattoo's and piercings are an extension of me, just like my clothes, my sense of humor, the friends I have etc

Jesus thats alot of reading!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Yeah Fedor 's only known now somewhat because of the talk of a fight with lesnor.

Biggest accomplishment in life thus far?

Any major regrets?

Butter or Mayo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

What is your MMA record by the way?

Do you vote? And if so is it for personal reasons or local/national issues?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Also it annoys me when friends demand you show you show others what you have done.

Couldn't agree more with this!! I'm not one for whippin me tats out at the drop of a hat but my friend loves to show off hers...and mine! If people happen to see and wnat to comment/ ask questions that's fine, but I don't wanna be shovin it in peoples faces. I'm not at all concened with gettin anyones approval(I have a starry tat btw lol :P)
    I also hate people's opinion when they say you only do it for attention. Wrong. I modify my body the way I like it, just like the way you fake tan, dye your hair, do your make up, go to the gym. Tattoo's and piercings are an extension of me, just like my clothes, my sense of humor, the friends I have etc

And I've had people say to me, 'if you were meant to have holes in your face you would've been born with them' ...this from people with pierced ears, hypocritical much!

So any plans in the pipeline for next tattoo?

Which piercings do you miss most?

Favourite band(s)? (yes, many of my q's for peeps will be music related, I can't help askin these q's!!)

vangoz wrote: »
    Yeah Fedor 's only known now somewhat because of the talk of a fight with lesnor.

Biggest accomplishment in life thus far?

Any major regrets?

Butter or Mayo?
    My biggest accomplishment thus far is I've not done drugs, Anybody who knows my town will get that, also the sports I've been involved in I've not done any performance enhancing drugs, Rugby is fairly rife with them imo also mma to a lesser extent in ireland.

Major regrets? nah not really, Probably that I didn't part on good terms with my ex which kinda sucks but is also good as we didn't do the whole casual sex after a break up thing

Butter mayo is rank.
    dancor wrote: »
    What is your MMA record by the way?

Do you vote? And if so is it for personal reasons or local/national issues?
    Already answered the record thing my man, scroll up to sofa spud!

I vote when I have an opinion on something, wether it be local or national, on a local level not alot is done for people my age though.
    dearg lady wrote: »
    So any plans in the pipeline for next tattoo?

Which piercings do you miss most?

Favourite band(s)? (yes, many of my q's for peeps will be music related, I can't help askin these q's!!)
    Next tattoo's are going to be in no specific orber, Script on my collar bone, lotus flowers on my knee's, a final fantasy side piece I made on the computer

Probably my 3 tongue piercings.

Favourite bands in random order, A7X, slipknot, stone sour, placebo, Killswitch Engage

*sorry it's taking so long to reply my internetz is acting up :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Do you think sites like modblog contribute to people going for more extreme images? whether it's young kids stretching their lobes or even further on like tongue splits etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

What was the most amount of piercings you had in you at one time? And which was your first?

Same with tattoos, how many do you have / which was your first?

And do you think forums like this make people more into tattoos / piercings, and spur you on to get more?

Do you think sites like modblog contribute to people going for more extreme images? whether it's young kids stretching their lobes or even further on like tongue splits etc
    Yes I think they do, especially in this day in age kids will do anything to be famous for 15 mins even if it's only on the internetz! Tongue splits have become amazingly popular lately with young kids in the states, I wonder how many will regret it in a few years
    Sofaspud wrote: »
    What was the most amount of piercings you had in you at one time? And which was your first?

Same with tattoos, how many do you have / which was your first?

And do you think forums like this make people more into tattoos / piercings, and spur you on to get more?
    The most I had in at one time was 46, My first was my left nipple the day of my 16th bday

I've 4 and 3/4 tattoo's, My first is the ace of spades with a sword going through it releasing souls, got it soon after my 18th...waited a year till I was fecking legal!

I think yes forums like this do make people more into tattoo's and piercings as people get to talk to like minded people who are into the "scene" I live in a town with at most 3,000 people I think me and my sisters would be the most heavily tattoo'd out of them all, and we're all still in single figures.

No I don't think they spur me on to get more, I think forums like this are great as if your unsure of what's involved or the healing process you can get help very quickly, Personally I think if you come onto a piercings and tattoo forum you've already your mind made up to get something done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

If you could have a lemur, a cheetah, a komodo dragon or a dog for a pet, which would you choose and why?

A Dog, A rottie, Wanted one since I was about 8. I'm not a cat person, monkeys throw **** and lizards are boring.

I've a springer spaniel at the moment.

A Dog, A rottie, Wanted one since I was about 8. I'm not a cat person, monkeys throw **** and lizards are boring.

I've a springer spaniel at the moment.

Boring!

skywards wrote: »
    Boring!
    Rottie's are awesome!! Careful or you'll have suzanne on your case!

Rottie's are awesome!! Careful or you'll have suzanne on your case!
    They are gorgeous dogs and very nice, but you have to admit having a pet cheetah would kick ass. You could train it to eat people on command :D

it could also kill you and run away. Never catch the fooker!! Cats are horrid

it could also kill you and run away. Never catch the fooker!! Cats are horrid

=O

*covers cats ears* Don't listen kitty! Thats why you need to feed it. It takes about 3 meals to win a cats loyalty :p

It takes a cat play toy to win a dogs :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

So I don't know many people on here, so sorry for throwing random/odd questions here. Just my way of getting to know people :P

How would you best describe your personality/yourself?

What age are you?

How many piercings do you have now?

What's the best reaction you ever got off someone/ the best compliment?

jinxycat wrote: »
    So I don't know many people on here, so sorry for throwing random/odd questions here. Just my way of getting to know people :P

How would you best describe your personality/yourself?

What age are you?

How many piercings do you have now?

What's the best reaction you ever got off someone/ the best compliment?
    My personality? I'm odd. Myself? I'm a nerd and a jock all in one.

I'm 20, 21 in less than two months :(

0 piercings.

Best compliment....hmmmm... An ex once said she liked my arms cos she felt safe in them that was pretty cool

From a guy it was prob that my leg muscles were freakishly built for a guy who doesn't do weights :)

Wow you went from 46 piercings to 0, fair play to you.

Do you miss having them in? Does it feel strange without them now?

What type of people annoy you the most?

What's your favourite film?

Wow you went from 46 piercings to 0, fair play to you.

Do you miss having them in? Does it feel strange without them now?

What type of people annoy you the most?

What's your favourite film?
    Yup I miss having piercings, I feel naked without them.

What type of people....people that are tango'd, your white love, just accept it.

Favourite film either American history x, greenstreet or eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

What kind of programmes do you watch and which is your favourite?

Have you ever had to fight against a friend in the MMA competitions?

Who's the one person who inspires you the most in life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Don't post here much, but lurk a lot...

You mentioned wanting a script tattoo on your collar bone. What will it say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

From a guy it was prob that my leg muscles were freakishly built for a guy who doesn't do weights :)

Story man,

I'm not a TPer but i'll throw in a question anyways:)

Doy you still not do weights?? Surely you do as a Pro Fighter???

Also you mention something about Drug Use in Rugby, could you elaborate??

Jennifer Love-Hewitt - JLO - Jennifer Anniston or Jenna Jameson??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

Why don't you return my calls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Whats your favourite Slipknot song?
    Fav Stone Sour song?
    If you had to be a doctor, what type of doctor would you be and why?
    Why did you choose Raze_them_all for your username?

• Advertisement

What kind of programmes do you watch and which is your favourite?

Have you ever had to fight against a friend in the MMA competitions?

Who's the one person who inspires you the most in life?
    I watch cartoons and that, I'm a big child

Yup yup I have, but he's my friend thats trying to knock me out, so you put it on hold

In life....hmmmm.... I can't say people really inspire me... people are too judgemental of others or have alterior motives for what they are doing.
    Don't post here much, but lurk a lot...

You mentioned wanting a script tattoo on your collar bone. What will it say?
    morte prima di disonore
    Story man,

I'm not a TPer but i'll throw in a question anyways:)

Doy you still not do weights?? Surely you do as a Pro Fighter???

Also you mention something about Drug Use in Rugby, could you elaborate??

Jennifer Love-Hewitt - JLO - Jennifer Anniston or Jenna Jameson??
    I meant to say leg weights, But even the weights I do for upper body are limited due to bad joints, I do bench press, and dead lifts, And I've checked out my 1 RM on squats for my course the other month, But I swing a sledge on a tyre, pull ups,move people heavier than me and all that which helps make up for it.

Alot of the amatuer guys in rugby don't get tested, I used to play with a guy who was front row, he was tiny, but the year before college be suddenly bulked up to what can only be called impossible. While a realise steroids aren't a magical fix and you have to work hard to get the benefits in my experience there's always 1 or 2 on a team that will be juicing or will have in the past.

Jesus not one of them is really my type tbh but having to chose Eh I'll take the first one

Tarzan_man wrote: »
    Why don't you return my calls?
    We were drunk.....nothing personal...also you've never rang me ya tit!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement