Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raze_them_all pick someone new for the spotlight

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

hugh grant? brick?
    Yes. I believe he should have a forced make out session with a brick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I negated it by drinking it down though, so not really a come back at all, more like a seasoning of ass

raze, who is thunderkill? we are all curious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Thunderkill

Yes. I believe he should have a forced make out session with a brick.
    thats hot.

Will wrote: »
    I negated it by drinking it down though, so not really a come back at all, more like a seasoning of ass
    We all saw the look of disgust till the dutch courage kicked in!! Also a seasoning of balls.

I still drank it down, and gave you the mightiest wedgie ever with the help of others i may add

• Advertisement

I still drank it down, and gave you the mightiest wedgie ever with the help of others i may add
    All people who are invited to my 21st. *schemes*

if you weren't doing mma what would you be doing?

if you weren't doing mma what would you be doing?
    Probably soccer/rugby and gaelic footballer, I'm a fairly decent footballer if I do say so myself. Either that or getting smashed every weekend and prob weigh about 18 stone. I'm a serious fat boy on the inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Worst injury you've ever recieved/given to someone in MMA?

We all know you're an attractive guy (;)), how do you keep your face so nice after being battered in the ring?

:P

raze, who is thunderkill? we are all curious
    She's a friend of mine that's a yank, She's got some tattoo's some piercings and what not so I told her to come say hi
    Kersmash wrote: »
    Worst injury you've ever recieved/given to someone in MMA?

We all know you're an attractive guy (;)), how do you keep your face so nice after being battered in the ring?

:P
    Worst I've ever recieved it's actually on youtube, It was an amatuer fight against Chris "the Killing" Fields, he caught me in an armbar, I was rolling out of it but he readjusted and sunk it in deep and fast. To my shame I yelped like a Biatch. Ended up with no strength in my arm for about 8 weeks
    Don't think I've ever injured anyone tbh just dizzy heads, I broke a guys ribs with 1 kick in a kickboxing fight.

Lol I'm actually a really really good healer to be honest, This will give you a laugh

Apparently I look like I'm wearing make up.... This was the Friday
    meme.jpg?t=1248980967

And this was the saturday night
    meme1.jpg?t=1248981061

• Advertisement

must_not_fap.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

What height are you?
    What do you reckon your natural weight would be if you didn't try to stick to your weight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Funniest moment?

Worst drunken state and what happened? (if you remember or told by a third party)

Borat, Bruno or Ali G?

7up or sprite?

kildara wrote: »
    What height are you?
    What do you reckon your natural weight would be if you didn't try to stick to your weight?
    I'm 6'0 on the button.
    My natural fluxuates between 85-90 when I'm not training and dieting, Though at one stage I was 109 kg due to completely giving up sport then drinking and working in a pizza place. Like I said before I'm a fat kid at heart
    vangoz wrote: »
    Funniest moment?

Worst drunken state and what happened? (if you remember or told by a third party)

Borat, Bruno or Ali G?

7up or sprite?

Funniest moment, I'm going to presume ya want something embarrassing. Either me panicing when I couldn't tap out and it looked like I was trying to swim or when I was in school we all went down town for lunch and this bus from the girls school was out and I was trying to get my cousins attention about it....then fell backwards over a sign...In front of a few hundred people

Ali G
    "tyrone if you keep dis up we iz going going ta have ta shave ya pubes... But I don't got any?? Don't worry I'z got millionz! "

Neither, club orange :) but if i was forced to choose, sprite

Gonna close this later tonight when I get back from work, if that's cool with everyone. Don't forget raze, you get to chose the next person in the spotlight

that works for me!

Ossum.

What do you do to relax and chill out when not training etc

I go bowling a surprising amount, I listen to music, read, come talk to you fine people Xbox....xbox is a saviour when your all bet up and can't be bothered doing anything!!

what games? i'm a fan of skate 2 myself and sports games, along with beat em ups and shoot em ups haha.

which would win in a fight, assuming both were of equal skill in their respective arts - a bjj'er or a judo person

what games? i'm a fan of skate 2 myself and sports games, along with beat em ups and shoot em ups haha.

which would win in a fight, assuming both were of equal skill in their respective arts - a bjj'er or a judo person
    I'm a big RPG gamer, Final fantasy is my main one I love, Though star ocean is quite good :) Also have a major soft spot for madden games :) I think FPS are slowly over crowding the market and will be forced to go away for a few years

Personally I'd give it to the bjj guy, they love the ground, judo AFAIK don't go into submissions or at least the same amount once they put them on the ground

• Advertisement

meme1.jpg?t=1248981061

is it bad that i prefer this one?

meme1.jpg?t=1248981061

is it bad that i prefer this one?
    Yep, since you're all about the pretty boys.
    Boards.ie claims another person in work!

Yep, since you're all about the pretty boys.
    Boards.ie claims another person in work!

im not all about the pretty boys, you lie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

What's your favourite memory from your childhood?

What's your favourite joke?

Do you have a Boards crush?

When was the last time you felt proud of yourself?

What's your favourite memory from your childhood?

What's your favourite joke?

Do you have a Boards crush?

When was the last time you felt proud of yourself?
    Favourite memory of my childhood...eh....sports related, fighting for ireland in kenpo in a friendly against america. Non sports related...eh... just spending summers chilling with my cousin in kk when I used to live in Kildare...now I hate kk

My favourite joke is not suitable for this part of the website!

I do indeed have a boards crush, most people do don't they??

Felt proud of myself....hmmmm the last rumble in rush when one the guys I coached won his first fight, oh and beating John, that guys a beast!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

How often do you allow yourself to drink?

Do you play any musical instruments?

Why the hell hasn't my online top-up gone through yet? it's been about 11 hours!

Sofaspud wrote: »
    How often do you allow yourself to drink?

Do you play any musical instruments?

Why the hell hasn't my online top-up gone through yet? it's been about 11 hours!
    I might have one bottle if I'm out then go back to water, I allowe myself to be drunk usually about 7 times a year, My bday, xmas, halloween, then random times when I'm just in the mood for a session, I used to bounce from a friday till a sunday while holding down a regular job so that pretty much got the need to go get smashed every weekend out of my system.

Nopie I don't have a musical note in my body, some people are smart, others musical, I got sports. Which sucks since the girls I'm into are into musicians and not jock types.

Top up's can take up to 24hours to process, if it's not on by the end of the day you should contact your provider :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

You're forced to write a lonely hearts ad you have to describe yourself to make you seem appealing to a potential date.
    What do you say? :P

You're forced to write a lonely hearts ad you have to describe yourself to make you seem appealing to a potential date.
    What do you say? :P
    "Founded myspace. Also sold myspace"

Then I wait for the hott gold digging nerd girls to roll in oh yeah"

• Advertisement

blonde guys or brunette guys? ;)

my phone is broken?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement