Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raze_them_all pick someone new for the spotlight

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I have personal issues with a blonde guy, who is very lucky I'm not voilent. So brunetts! We're the awesome.

Because you have a brick type phone. Seriously technology, keep up with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Thunderkill

am i allowed get a medusa piercing yet?

am i allowed get a medusa piercing yet?
    I'm not stopping you, I just think it wouldn't suit you, it's your body dear do with it as you wish.

(actually I am stopping you.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

What are you dressing up as for Halloween!? :D

A 6 foot pikachu ;)....or something fun like the nurse joker from batman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

A 6 foot pikachu ;)....or something fun like the nurse joker from batman

I think a 6 foot Pikachu would be amazingly cool. I'm wearing a yellow cardigan today, but that still only makes me a 5'4 Pika :(

What's the naughtiest thing you did in school?

Lol We'll see!!! eeep your tiny!

I was never overly bad in school... Eh apart from bunking off with the sports teams I suppose I was in 7 fights in the first 2 or 3 years(never started one)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

When were you last in a fight, outside of MMA?

Sofaspud wrote: »
    When were you last in a fight, outside of MMA?
    Eh probably early last year, (I'll give the back story) I was in work on the doors, this little git kept spitting at me(hit me a few times) and my boss was telling me not to touch him cos my boss was a retard, eventually him and his friend stepped in to hit me, so we threw them out, the other two bouncers stood in front of me, he spit again so I had enough as it was obvious he was trying to escalate it further, put my hand up blocked the spit, hit him once on the chin, he went clean out, his friend stepped over him and tried to smack me.

Well anyway I was out drinking with a friend of mine before I was due to head down and meet the bird when about 5 guys started falling over me I noticed your mans brother from the week previous and said I wasn't in the mood for it tonight so went and sat with my back in a corner, sure enough one came over starting on me so I got up and pushed him away telling him to **** off, while this was happening one their mates jumped on my back choking me, lent forward and he fell off, stood up into a punch that bust my nose open, hit that guy back, then got pushed from the side onto a table full of glass. Then the bouncers showed up.
    To top the night off my best mate came up and told me my gf at the time was all over another guy in the pub I was supposed to meet her in. I went home after that lol

I don't like fighting on the streets and try to avoid it at all costs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Lol We'll see!!! eeep your tiny!

I was never overly bad in school... Eh apart from bunking off with the sports teams I suppose I was in 7 fights in the first 2 or 3 years(never started one)

*cough*... except your punishment essays in Art class! :cool:

How do you feel having come from the 'bold' corner table in school?

*I think we turned out alright tbh

• Advertisement

MizzLolly wrote: »
    *cough*... except your punishment essays in Art class! :cool:

How do you feel having come from the 'bold' corner table in school?

*I think we turned out alright tbh
    I never got a punishment essay, I never told the teacher to **** off...unlike some....

I was not in the bold corner table in school, for most subjets my desk touched off the teachers desk. In art I was in the dont care corner, It was pretty cool all we'd do is talk about simpsons and tell a few jokes and laugh at girls with red paint on their skirts!!

We turned out great dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I never got a punishment essay, I never told the teacher to **** off...unlike some....

You did! You did! I remember it was something about a 'downward spiral' and how if you were being disruptive in class it would somehow lead to the eventual failing of your leaving cert. I remember the year head laughing at the essays when I was taken into her office. :)

MizzLolly wrote: »
    You did! You did! I remember it was something about a 'downward spiral' and how if you were being disruptive in class it would somehow lead to the eventual failing of your leaving cert. I remember the year head laughing at the essays when I was taken into her office. :)
    Are you sure I did 1?? Seriously I didn't do an essay for english I doubt I'd do it for art?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

okies, home from work. last few mins for asking raze some questions

In the words of bloodninja.

I was great. You loved it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement