Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cedar Greenhouse

Options
  • 05-08-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi there
    Would anyone know where i might get a cedar greenhouse? I live in Dublin 14.

Thanks a mill to anyone who takes the time to reply. Very much appreciated.

Elaine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

The closest thing I am aware of is cedar conservatories and www.normanpratt.ie based in Meath has done some of these. They might consider doing this work for you as it is very similar.

Expect to pay top dollar as this is bespoke work and cedar wood tends to be pricey....

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MisseyB

Thanks a mill for the info. Will give them a shout.

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Gordon Gekko

There are loads of manufacturers of cedar greenhouses in the UK. I'm sure some of them have dealers here/would ship and/or construct one of their greenhouses here.

Here's a google search I just did.

Thanks for that. I had asked a few UK based companies and they didn't supply to Ireland. I've managed to located a wexford based company that does timber framed greehouses so i'll give them a shout too.

All the best
    Elaine

That's great. Thanks a million for taking the time to reply. Will give them a shout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement