Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEA-What do you think?

Options
  • 05-08-2009 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭

Bea

What do ye think of her?????

Bea-How do you view her??? 66 votes

Heart of gold hippie
    0% 0 votes
    Fame hungry wannabe
    1% 1 vote
    Misunderstood soul
    7% 5 votes
    Nasty stirrer
    3% 2 votes
    Noirin replacement
    54% 36 votes
    Manipulative pseudo psychologist
    4% 3 votes
    None of the above
    28% 19 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I voted Noirin replacement. She's keeping the show watchable and I hope she doesn't go on Friday...but at the same time I don't like her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

leggo wrote: »
    I voted Noirin replacement. She's keeping the show watchable and I hope she doesn't go on Friday...but at the same time I don't like her at all.

I agree with you leggo....
    As much as I dislike the girl it would be a lot less watchable with her gone

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I wish I could click a few of them

I really DESPISE the woman

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

God she really is annoying but the house would be a boring place witout her she really plays the vicyim well and is so manipulative that she can turn any situation to her advantage grr she annoys me but makes good tv!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭conorhal

Bea is a classic passive agressive schoolyard bully in that nasty way that so many girls can be. The reason I think Bea's 'chats' are a game plan is because they all have exactly the same format:

1) When something irritates you, don’t confront the person, bitch behind their back, remember, it’s important to do your groundwork, you need your version out there as a pre-emptive strike, to create the narrative for what happens later. It also allows you to know how many people will be on your side ready to parrot your viewpoint when it all kicks off.

2) Initiate an argument in the guise of a ‘chat’. To David: “we don’t talk any more, have you noticed that?” Start with a nice and neutral statement that will allow your victim to raise the central issue that you have bitched them out for. That way nobody can accuse you of starting the argument

3) Use that smug school marmy voice that infuriates people until the start to shout, because lets face it, that tone of voice is the equivalent of talking down to somebody and treating them like a child, which of course is bound to frustrate them and cause them to raise the stakes in an argument to force you to listen to their point.

4)“Why are you being so horrible to me?” Initiate your status as victim as soon as they have lost their cool, don’t worry, nobody will remember that you stirred up the argument.

5) GO ON THE ATTACK! Once ‘they have started the argument’, ‘they have lost their cool’ and ‘they have upset you’, well you can pretty much say what you want to and about them, because as long as you say through tears or sounding ‘really hurt’, you will never be percieved as attacking them.

6)Move on to being ‘really shocked and really upset’ for everybody's benefit. A few crocodile tears may help, people will naturally rush to the defence of sombody 'under attack'.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

The girl has evil eyes, she's always looking for a fight. very nasty person indeed.
    I disliked Lisa the most in the house, but Bea is deffo worse

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

She may just escape noms next week if the rest of the house are annoyed at Siavash and Marcus for this weeks nomination results:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Horrible, but great telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Whats with the jeans under a dress?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

And the dresses are always old lady dresses! It wouldn't even occur to me to slag someone's clothes if they were nice but she's just the most evil! As one person said earlier she's always looking to start an arguement - I think she's always looking for any opportunity where her evil brain can manipulate a person or situation to make her look better and someone else look bad. She's gonna get some boos on Fri and I don't think any of the HMs will be one bit surprised. Well maybe Charlie will cos he can't seem to see anything wrong the the girl. Open your eyes!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement