Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I google you" cyberstalking your ex.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭superLeetive

I recently googled a potential girlfriend.
    Is that worse? :pac:
    MadgeBadge wrote: »
    Perfectly reasonable, I'd be more inclined to do that.

Would be more inclined do this also..although I do Google practically everyone anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Neil Gamin always seems like a realy cool guy its hard to imagain him written that ...i think its human nature to be curious and to google people ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

...Probably wasn't one of my best ideas using my real name as my boards handle.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

g'em wrote: »
    I've had a couple of ex's Google me fairly early in the relationship - it's a weird one because there's quite a bit of personal info about me out there, but by my own choice. Long story short I did an interview in a National newspaper about coping with depression and it's usually the first result that comes back. I'm proud of the article and have no regrets, but it's information I suppose I'd rather I told people face to face as opposed to having them read about it. Still, if something like that puts them off me, that's their loss ;)
    I'm more concerned about the AWFUL photo that went with it :o

Thats so wierd,Its exactly the same with me except its an article I wrote for Aware! A few boyfriends have commented on it after I got to know them and they all said that after reading it they felt that I must be a deep person who thinks about my emotions.
    I think you should be massively proud of using your own experience to highlight and help others on coping with depression.

My most recent ex has a column in a national newspaper and two months later I still buy it to read what he's up to :o

Advertisement