Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dinamo Moscow v Celtic 2nd Leg

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Fiorentina, Atletico and maybe Stuttgart won't be seeded, along with Anderlecht and Celtic. So Arsenal can draw these.

I thought they were abandoning the seeding system?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Haven't heard that. Not according to Bert anyway:
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/seedcl2009.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Do the losers of the next round go into Uefa Cup yeh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Yep straight into the groups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Great stuff - brilliant to finally overcome the burden that is away games.

22 games, 6 years finally put to bed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

I said to a mate when Strachan left that Celtic should go for Mowbary. I didnt see the game tonight but I reckon they will be come a quality team under him.

Imo hes such an under rated manager.

Great result for Celtic.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

First time I've seen the new players, was impressed with them, especially Nguemo who aside from a few poor passes was excellent, and Fox who looks confident. Hope we're not too long waiting for a goal from Fortune.

Great result, I also thought we might get a draw but 2-0 away is just fantastic.

Thought Shaun was a little off form today, and Loovens needs to watch the challenges but aside from that no complaints. Feck it, can't complain when Celtic pull an away win in Europe out of the bag! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,358 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

I must say I was impressed with the passion tonight. Years of Strachanism seems to be thrown aside!

Very happy as I did not think they would pull it off

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Great stuff - brilliant to finally overcome the burden that is away games.

22 games, 6 years finally put to bed!

Agreed. Psychological bull has been put to bed. According to reports Mowbray got it across to the players that its the first time that particular 11 played together away in Europe so the hoodoo didn't apply. Great bit of therapy from the manager:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement