Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a Part-time student card

Options
  • 05-08-2009 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey all, I'm a part-time student and trying to get a student card other than the one from my college. The main reason was for my gym as they said they would give me a much lower rate as a student. They don't mind that I'm part-time but only accept usit/youth travel card and at a push they said they would take the bus student card.The thing is I've looked into all and they are all for full-time students only ? Is there a discount card for part-timers ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 carmelod

im in the exact same boat!! have you thrown any light on the subject yet!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

None that I know of. I'm afraid you are probably limited to places that will accept your college id.

Advertisement