Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch & Putt

Options
  • 05-08-2009 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Where are there courses in the county ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

i came on here to make this exact thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭DEG viper

There is a good course Par 3 course in athy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Is Par 3 Golf the same as Pitch & Putt, or do you use extra Golf clubs on a Par 3 golf course?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

what is the cost of the par 3 course in Athy does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭port

Tullamore Pitch & Putt,Arden Road.
    Par Three Course in Portlaois

• Advertisement

Athy par 3 prices

Under 16's ( 7 days)€6.00Adults Mon - Fri €7.50Adults Weekends & Bank Holidays €9.00
    www.athypar3.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I had a look at Athy and i intend to play it in the coming weeks.

Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Lads you will be well looked after at www.pitchandputtforum.com

Plenty of Tullamore members posting there who can give you advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 pnd82

There is a savage par 3 course out in the heritage in killenard its in super condition and only 10 euro to play.

• Advertisement

pnd82 wrote: »
    There is a savage par 3 course out in the heritage in killenard its in super condition and only 10 euro to play.

Only 10 Euro? I play Pitch and Putt in Dublin and our annual membership at my club is 100 euro, meaning I can play 1,000,000 games a year if I want for the price of 10 in the Heritage.

I would estimate that Tullamore Pitch and Putt will charge you in and around 100 euro for a years membership, give you full access to facilities for that and register you with the national association so you can play in the huge number of competitions across the country should you wish.

You will also become a member of a great club and community of clubs and make a bunch of great new friends on top of it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Draupnir wrote: »
    Only 10 Euro? I play Pitch and Putt in Dublin and our annual membership at my club is 100 euro, meaning I can play 1,000,000 games a year if I want for the price of 10 in the Heritage.

I would estimate that Tullamore Pitch and Putt will charge you in and around 100 euro for a years membership, give you full access to facilities for that and register you with the national association so you can play in the huge number of competitions across the country should you wish.

You will also become a member of a great club and community of clubs and make a bunch of great new friends on top of it all.

But is your pitch and putt course any good ??

You can join the leix for 200 anyway and get other stuff with it

http://www.thenaturalgolfschool.ie/membership.html

Tullamore was host to the 2008 National Strokeplay Championships of Pitch and Putt and would be considered one of the best courses around. Very well maintained.

I genuinely suggest joining a dedicated Pitch and Putt club for the community, support and focus on the sport in particular rather than as an alternative to golf.

Advertisement