Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please

Options
  • 05-08-2009 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place. I'm moving to Dublin in September and I am looking for a place for 15-20 minute walk from the IFSC. Any ideas please?

I was thinking of Fairview, Ringsend or around Pearse street. But I heard the areas are rough. I am a bit of a safety freak :P , and thats going to determine where I live. I will probably working overtime so it coulb be after 7 walking home.

Thanks for everyones help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Well it depends on what you deem rough? I've lived in Pearse Street my whole life, with family in both Ringsend and Fairview so i've spent lots of time in those areas too and i've never once had a problem in any of them. If your not looking for trouble then you won't get any.

Walking home after 7? You mad thing, whats next? Upstairs on a bus :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 supergirl09

ha I knew when I wrote that someone would comment.

I just meant in Winter the darkness and stuff lol.

I was thinking more Pearse street, want to be close but dont want to live in the IFSC either.

Thanks for the advice!!

Advertisement