Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan Cinema

Options
  • 05-08-2009 7:53pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I had a lovely experience in the cinema today so thought I would share it.

There is a mother and baby film @ 10:30 every Wednesday and also parent and child films on at the same time.
    I was the only person that went to the mother and baby one today but they still showed the film and were so nice and helpful too.

I don't know if people jsut don't know about it or just have a few kids so go to the parent and child one but it is definately worth a trip.

IMO the cinema has improved so much since it was opened so credit where credit is due.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Honestly hadn't a clue the place existed until about 7 months ago.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

That sounds decent of them. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭groomek

is it a mother and baby or parent and baby?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Parent and baby:)
    Sorry it is just habit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

groomek wrote: »
    is it a mother and baby or parent and baby?

Father in drag and baby???
    I think when most places refer to mother and baby, fathers are generally welcome too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

Silly question but I don't really know Balbriggan :o

Where abouts is the cinema?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

10 Mill Street.

Advertisement