Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Ups in Dublin before travelling to Toronto

Options
  • 05-08-2009 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

hi all-please let me know if you are interested in meeting up to exchange tips etc-I am heading to Toronto in Oct 2009. Love to meet up with people before I head, as going solo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭TedDiBiase

mindlet wrote: »
    hi all-please let me know if you are interested in meeting up to exchange tips etc-I am heading to Toronto in Oct 2009. Love to meet up with people before I head, as going solo.

I'm heading there Nov 17th if you fancy meeting up at some stage?? Flying solo as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mindlet

TedDiBiase wrote: »
    I'm heading there Nov 17th if you fancy meeting up at some stage?? Flying solo as well...
    PM me Ted and we can arrange to meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sullie86

hey im heading over solo aswell not going till 28th dec but be great to know someone wen i arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mindlet

sullie86 wrote: »
    hey im heading over solo aswell not going till 28th dec but be great to know someone wen i arrive
    Hi Sullie

Let me know when you want to meet. I am in Dublin.

Amanda

Advertisement