Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land of leather order

Options
  • 05-08-2009 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

ive post here before about a sofa my mother ordered and then they went bust after lots of phone calls and letters and getting no where she gave up about getting the deposit back or getting the sofa she ordered.

so last month she got ordered a sofa from harveys had some trouble with them as well but eventually got that sorted

all was well till i got home today my dad said that somone from land of leather phoned and said that our sofa would be delivered in two weeks time

now my mum is worried that she will have to pay for two sofas my question is would we have to accpet the sofa from land of leather now seeing as they are about 6 months late with delivery ?as my mum is worried sick about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

I would not imagine that your mum would have to pay for the Land of leather one. As for getting her deposit back, I would not know of her chances. But the best thing is to contact the consumer affairs ,they would be the best to advise you on your rights ,and tell you what you need to do. But I would also get incontact with land of leather and try explaining what happened ,and see if the pony up the deposit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭weird

pmcf wrote: »
    ive psot here before about a sofa my mother ordered and then they went bust after lots of phone calls and letters and getting no where she gave up about getting the deposit back or getting the sofa she ordered.so last month she got ordered a sofa from harveys had some trouble with them as well but eventually got thats sorted all was well till i got home today my dad said that somone from land of leather phoned and said that our sofa would be delivered in two weeks time now my mum is worried that she will have to pay for two sofas my question would we have to accpet the sofa from land of leather now seeing as they are about 6 months late with delivery ?as my mum is worried sick about it.

Wow, look at that grammar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

weird wrote: »
    Wow, look at that grammar!

Wow, look at that guy who confuses grammar with punctuation :D

Advertisement