Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graveyards in Tralee

Options
  • 05-08-2009 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get information on a burial in Tralee in the last 2 weeks. The deceased is from the south of England and was buried there with her late husband.

All I can find is New Rath cemerery in Tralee. Is this the only cemetery in Tralee? Any contact details, can't find anything on line. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

There is a grave yard on Brewery Road, just off the very top of Rock Street, across the road from Breands church/greyhound track.

Sorry I do not know the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Most burials in town are in New Rath,the one on Brewery rd is full as far as i know,family burials only.Not sure who you would contact,maybe one of the local undertakers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Most burials in town are in New Rath,the one on Brewery rd is full as far as i know,family burials only.Not sure who you would contact,maybe one of the local undertakers?

Doing that this morning, could be the burial was in Ballyheigue. Sorry about the sketchy details, 2 sisters fell out 15 years ago whilst living in England. At this stage both husbands are dead and one of the sisters has died recently and the other only found out last night that her sister ahd been buried in the Tralee area in the last 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Burial located ,thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

trad wrote: »
    Burial located ,thanks for the help
    Good stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement