Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madbull Blue hop-up

Options
  • 05-08-2009 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

i fitted a madbull blue hop-up rubber and bucking to my g36 and when i fire my bb's climb with the hop-up off completely...now, i know its normal for this to happen while the rubber is bedding in but they are still climbing, albeit not as much, after using the gun all day sunday (even though i am very sparing with the trigger)....does anyone know how long they take to bed in completely?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

i found they pretty much bed in after about 1000 rounds, took me about 3 skirmishes for it to bed but when it did i noticed immediatly and its the shizzle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

id say ive probably put about 1000 rounds through it but they are still rising

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

get a smaller nub maybe??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

sorted, bucking was catching on the edge of the barrel

Advertisement