Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement cover for N95

• 05-08-2009 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Where is the best place to get a replacement cover for my N95. Original or spurious. Preferably online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

eBay may be the best way to have some idea of how reliable the seller is (feedback) and have comeback if things go awry (paypal)

Might cost you a hair more than some other sites, but i'd imagine N95 covers are pretty cheap by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Soot-fan wrote: »
    Where is the best place to get a replacement cover for my N95. Original or spurious. Preferably online.

What exactly do you want to replace? Their is many options for the n95, can just get the front and back, or if your thinking of a different colour you will need new keypad, top, bottom and the centre plate which is tricky enough to replace.

Plenty options on ebay. Another very cheap option is this:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7476

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Ebay is best - I just changed mine and ended up phoneless for the long weekend when I began to change the cover and only the realized that the holding screws are single use only. so I had to travel and took my phone with the new cover pieces partly on to fix up at my destination. It was only yhen when I put it back together that I realized when no one could hear me that the mic is embedded in the bottom piece. i'd left that behind.

Get the screws kit also - it'll save a lot of hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Never had a problem with the screws myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Ive undone the screws a few times no prob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Gareth_little

Soot-fan wrote: »

E-Bay, cheap as chips they are!

Advertisement