Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to retreive deleted voice messages on mobile phone

• 05-08-2009 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I accidently deleted an important voice message from my vodafone mobile over two weeks ago and need to retrieve it.

Any ideas?:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Afraid not buddy it's gone

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sbhatia

Voicemail -- retrieving a deleted message
    From Information Resources and Technologies

It is possible to retrieve a deleted message if you take action before 2 a.m. the following day (this is when the system permanently removes deleted messages). If a message is deleted in error, you can "undelete" it by following these steps:
    Retrieving a deleted voicemail message*
    1. Enter your voice mailbox using your personal passcode as you normally would to listen to your messages.
    2. Press 5 to Manage Personal Options
    3. Press 7 to Manage your Recently Deleted Messages
      • To Listen to Deleted Messages, press 1
        • This option plays back all of the voicemail messages you deleted since 2 p.m. that day. (Note: If you choose to delete a voice message after listening to it using this option, the deletion will be permanent.)
        • If you would like to Save a deleted message, press 5 after you have listened to it. The message will be moved from the deleted folder to the saved messages folder.
      • To Restore all deleted messages, press 4
      • To Erase all deleted messages, press 5
    Hope this help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 stoblerone

Thank you very much for that. I will try it.

Many thanks again.

:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

OP how did you get on??
    I dont think thatw will work due to the time thats passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 stoblerone

No luck with the voice mail. Time had passed. Ah well that will teach me.

AAArrrggghhh!! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement