Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Options
  • 05-08-2009 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

Sequel to the best-selling FPS, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Is finally coming..Its Going to be released on the 11.10.09! Should be EPIC!!
    There Is a prestige edition soon to be released aswell wich comes with WORKING night vision goggles:eek: and A hardend edition=D buuut the CATCH as always....it 150-200 euro!!!:(
    I would also REALLY appreciate if someone could tell me the release date for the hardened edition:confused:NOOT prestige!! (WAAAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!)
    (BTW plzz excuse bad spelling=/ im reallyy tired!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

You started a new thread just to ask that!?! I'm positive there are easier ways of finding the realise date. Ever heard of google?? Yahoo?? Just look at the COD thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭skaterboy

You started a new thread just to ask that!?! I'm positive there are easier ways of finding the realise date. Ever heard of google?? Yahoo?? Just look at the COD thread.
    No not just for that.

Btw did the vid work?!?=D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

skaterboy wrote: »
    Btw did the vid work?!?=D

no...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 xblaZe

looks epic, cant wait..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Skaterboy...the horror of your punctuation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I actually still haven't played the first "Modern..." one, as it sounded too short to pay full price for. Down to around 30 Euros now, but I'm still reluctant to hand over that much.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Nodin wrote: »
    I actually still haven't played the first "Modern..." one, as it sounded too short to pay full price for. Down to around 30 Euros now, but I'm still reluctant to hand over that much.....

It's not as short as World At War. Picked that up last week second hand and finished it in a day. And its not like i breezed through it, i must have got killed about 30 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Modern warfare is still at full price - at least in Game it is I'd assume elsewhere too - is that a world record , I'd say it's close

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Awesome trailer.

Modern Warfare is short but definitely enough going on to make it worthwhile.

WaW was criminally short.

• Advertisement

WOW!
    I was only trying to help..and what do I get..Haters...that seems to be all that goes on..judgement and "hate".
    Can people ACTUALLY get along?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

skaterboy wrote: »
    WOW!
    I was only trying to help..and what do I get..Haters...that seems to be all that goes on..judgement and "hate".
    Can people ACTUALLY get along?:)

Im thinking its because:

1) there is a Call of Duty sub-section down in "Shooters" where this kinda question would have been all snug and warm.

2) this is REALLY old news, theres been several threads across Games, Xbox, PS3 and the CoD section about this many times over, still one barely a week old in CoD section.

Sorry to sound like I'm flaming and hating on ya but 30 seconds of scanning the forum topics could have saved a lot of anger in here.

Plus i assume the Hardend Edition will be out the same day as the Prestige and Regular edition, Activisions not that nuts over games sales (very close, but not quite there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Y1ngYangTw1nz

Mw2 is going to be savage.
    Y1ngyangtw1nz.png

Advertisement