Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

things go bump in the night

• 05-08-2009 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi
    this is not about me its about my sister. my family were on holidays last week and my sister (15)was sharing an appartment with my parents. on the tueday night my dad woke up to find my sister standing over him holding one of the lockers from beside the bed. and when dad said her name she just turned and walked out of the room still carrying the locker and went back to her own room. she didnt remember anything about this the next morning but dad asked her to lift the locker and she couldnt lift it at all she said it was to heavy. which was strange. has anyone ever done this or heard of anything like this before. :D:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Well i can't say i've had that happen to me! But i do wake up the odd morning with my abs in bits, as if i've being doing sleep sit-ups or something! I guess it's pretty cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭paikea

...as if i've being doing sleep sit-ups or something! I guess it's pretty cool!

LOL - You should try to film it and sell it as a program to get fit "exercise while you sleep!"

About your sister pl babe, it is a good idea to make sure there is no exits from the house that she could go through. I knew this little girl that her father found her in the garden walking away during sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I know a man who's long suffering wife finally left him after he threw a fully stocked fridge onto the bed and the jumped out the 2nd floor bedroom window in the nip and took off down the road. (it took 2 men to empty and remove it the next day)

Advertisement