Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 101 ESPN sky 417 @ 2.30am Sunday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

bret69 wrote: »
    Is is definetely available on yahoo.com?

It says "not available in the UK", so I assumed that meant here too...
    Definately available.Ive done it a few times

Desperater times call for desperate measures :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭da ax murderer

has anyone got a number to ring to get espn added to my sky all the numbers i have dont seem to work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭da ax murderer

thanx for that mossy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

No problem :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Gambra

$45 for a live stream? Ouch. The ufc.com one for 100 wasn't that great when I checked it out. Is there no sign of this being on for Chorus/NTL viewers so? Pity :(

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭madonna123

Rugger7 wrote: »
    The UFC website said ESPN was going to be free for it's first month in the UK & Eire. But I don't think we'll have such luck.

Contacted SKY today.. ESPN not free for the first month at all.. :(

I was told that I would have to contact UFC directly in relation to the free viewing of UFC 101 & 102 as Dana claimed

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Damn it, I turn on ESPN after a lovely pizza with a few cans only to be greeted with a subscription screen.. shame :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Lone Kimono

The ad breaks are driving me mad. Was this normal when it was on Setanta as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Racket

The ad breaks are driving me mad. Was this normal when it was on Setanta as well?

They're driving me nuts too. It was complete coverage all the way through each fight on Setanta, probably the only thing I miss about them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement