Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Fixie

• 06-08-2009 12:28am

Looking for anyone who's selling an old/new fixie for a reasonable price and in good condition! Please PM me : )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

eniarah wrote: »
    Looking for anyone who's selling an old/new fixie for a reasonable price and in good condition! Please PM me : )

I recommend you specify what frame size you want, what price range you're talking about, if you want a flip flop rear wheel, if you want drop or flat bars, a track geometry or more relaxed frame, etc. Not much to go on from your ad, 'fixie' these days means a wide range of bicycle, same way that 'road bike' or 'MTB' does...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

Oh and by the way I think that 'PM' dealing is against the rules in this forum so dont be surprised if the moderators delete your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

I'm thinking of selling my fixer. What size are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭cormacjones

You still selling your fixie Billy? Looking for a large frame? 55cm or thereabouts.

You still selling your fixie Billy? Looking for a large frame? 55cm or thereabouts.

I am indeed, 'tis still sitting at home not being used.

95% sure the frame measures 54cm centre-to-centre. It's an old Columbus steel frame so of course the size isn't listed on the frame, rather I measured it when I was building it up and have since forgotten. Either 54cm or 55cm anyway, I'll check when I get home this afternoon/evening.

• Advertisement

Seat tube measures 54cm c-c. Top tube is 55cm. Let us know if you're still interested. Planning on sticking it up on adverts pretty soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭cormacjones

Yeah definitely interested. How much are you looking for? Any photos?

Yeah definitely interested. How much are you looking for? Any photos?

I'll throw some photos up this evening. Be looking for €200.

PM sent with photos.

Advertisement