Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

• 06-08-2009 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

anyone played this?
    it looks really nice, sort of reminds me of viewtifull joe in a way!
    unfortunately it doesnt look like this will be on xbox or ps3,
    unless sales merit a sequel
    which is a shame

looks like mvc so it would probably play nice 2!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Monkeyto has played it, was telling us about it at the last casuals meetup! Yet another reason why you should turn up. :pac:

I'm sure he'll post about it himself, I remember him saying it was quite simple but pretty fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's amazing how much more I love the graphical style of TvC, compared to SFIV -- it just feels more "right" in a way that's hard to define.

The game was pretty fun last time I played it. One of the few Wii games I'll probably buy on release.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ditto for me. It also makes me wish Marvel and Capcom would kiss and make up. MvC + SF4 engine = win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Capcom taking on all challengers eh! Looks quite cool.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

I find it's very similar to Marvel Vs Capcom only your down a man and it's not as over top until you come across the boss battle at the end. Crazy Stuff that. Plus you only get three hit buttons and one button for support. Still looks great and I'll most likely pick i up once we never get a release in Europe on time as the rest of the world >:|

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Shotopunx

I have this and love it. I actually prefer it to MvC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Is there online with the Wii version?

Edit: Yup, will have it for the North American release so am assuming Euro release will have too.
    The white dust collecting doorstep might be of use again!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i dont think i could bring myself to buy wii for just one game
    regardless of it being great or not,
    in saying that i have done it before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 VDecK

Plays more like MvC1 rather than MvC2, at the moment karas is almost broken since he has a near infinite block string loop and an easy infinite but this is apperently fixed in the US/EU release. The US/EU release is going to have some characters removed and new ones added due to some copyright bull****. They've said that they plan to do TvC2 and it may come to 360 & PS3 but I doubt we'll see anything about that until late next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I have it too, its good fun. Not as crazy as MvC2. The wii remote controls aren't great since certain gestures do certain moves and you end up doing them by accident. The classic controller or gamecube controller are better, or a wii arcade stick if you can get one (and not rip it to pieces like kiki did!).

Also, boss battles are epic :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement