Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bear Grylls in Donegal

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Condi wrote: »

Haha, yeah i don't remember hearing about those..:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Just spooting this is on Discovery channell now, will be starting on +1 at midnight:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mcconville10

yuloni wrote: »

Do you know what beach he was on when he cooked the muscles?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Bluffer for the sake of not putting himself into real danger for our enjoyment.

Some of his old stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQhFFhF6eUA

He has done enough in my book to have my respect,climbed everest,broke his back yet still pushes himself,plus countless hours of work for charity,and an ex special force solider!
    Do I detect a bit of a crush :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,610 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Theres something about the guy I just can't put my finger on that makes me not like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

NIMAN wrote: »
    Theres something about the guy I just can't put my finger on that makes me not like him.

The fact that he bigs up the dangerous things he does on screen, but never gives credit to the filming crew who have to do the same stuff(whilst carrying said filming equipment)?:pac:

Advertisement