Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wierd dream lastnight

• 06-08-2009 3:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭

i never get spooked by dreams. but lastnight i had the wierdist dram they were a set of 3 dreams interlinked.
    the 1st one is vauge all i can remember was given news that a friens father was given 2 or three days to live.
    The 2nd one is the one that really got to me.
    in it i was standing at a gate enterance to either a church or funeral home. any way it was if the coffen had gone on and everyone was walkin behind it. the thing was in the dream i didnot see a the hearse or coffin.
    but thats not it. at the front of the perscession there was this wich or goth she had long black hair dark eyes and dark lipstick (purple or something) but not black and a pale face. she wasnt skinny she was normal. i didnt recognise her at all and i dont watch that much tv. when she was walkin past me she kept staring at me and thinking about that stare it freaks me out still. in the dream i can remember trying to move back but i could only do it a bit.
    just before she became parralell to me she kinda floated towards me .into my face just than i woke up.
    i no i was very nervous in the dream and my heart would have been beating fast but when i woke up my rythem was so slow and calm. the first thing a actually thought was i dead i was that calm and not breathin in than i came round.
    the 3 rd dream was i was doing stuff with my family and my reciently deceased granny made a cameo and she as always called me by my older brothers name donail aand just as i was going to say guess again she was gone.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Ever heard of paragraphs?

It makes for much easier reading.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭betterman

there ive changed iit bout on another post

Advertisement