Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHONE FOUND IN EYRE SQUARE

Options
  • 06-08-2009 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

I found a phone on the ground near supermacs last night. Its pretty new.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Post a brief description here in case the owner is a Galway forum member.
    Like what make etc. The owner should be able to tell you some of the entries in the phone book.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

cheekay wrote: »
    I found a phone on the ground near supermacs last night. Its pretty new.

Are you just telling us you found it?, or do you intend to return it.
    If its the latter, check the Last number dialled or the contacts for a Mam/dad.

chef

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Des Hynes

Or if ICE( in case of emergency) is listed as a number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Just ring anyone on the list, explain things and ask if they know who the number is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Phone is more than likely off.

If it was on im sure the ower would have rang it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭cheekay

ya phone is turned off..i want to returrn it so if anyon lost a phone and can describe it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Yeah I did, it's in rectangular shape,makes calls,can send texts....has some buttons on it, along with a battery!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Owldshtok

ya phone is turned off..i want to returrn it so if anyon lost a phone and can describe it?

I lost my phone yesterday evening between around 7 and 8.30 in the city centre,but not around eyre sq.The battery was low so it could have died not long after I lost it.Tried to call it but was off.It's a black Samsung,with the biggish slide up screen,vodafone logo,one year old,with the odd scratch.Cant remember the model no. for now,but it looks like a version of the G600? from images I found on the net.
    ...It would be great to get it back..

• Registered Users Posts: 45,490 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Fair play OP

okay sorry for the vague description just i know that the phone is worth about 400 euro so i want to give it back to the person that owns it and not just anybody claiming to own it.if you've lost a phone pm me and if it matches the description then i can give it back. it was last night around 12 i found it

• Advertisement

okay sorry for the vague description just i know that the phone is worth about 400 euro so i want to give it back to the person that owns it and not just anybody claiming to own it.if you've lost a phone pm me and if it matches the description then i can give it back. it was last night around 12 i found it

PM'ed you

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Check who the SIM card is with... go to them and surely they can see who owns it from that?

the sim card was removed thats why i cant turn it on either and check.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

You could stick your own sim in it, and turn it on. there maybe some numbers stored onto the phone itself. Im sure there is a serial number on the phone or something, might be able to trace where the phone was bought and they may have owners details....tis worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Does the phone have a vodafone logo on it?
    If so the shop might be able to trace the owner from the IMEI number

okay sorry for the vague description just i know that the phone is worth about 400 euro so i want to give it back to the person that owns it and not just anybody claiming to own it.if you've lost a phone pm me and if it matches the description then i can give it back. it was last night around 12 i found it[/quote

Cheekay,You might just let me know if the description of the phone I sent you in the PM matches up or not.Thanks

i thought i pm'd you?maybe not..but no im sorry the description doesn't match the phone. It's 3g so i guess i should bring it into the 3g store and see if they can do anything about it?

Ok,mine was a vodafone.Thanks anyway

Yes,I'd say the 3 shop is the best thing to do at this stage..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 midwife2b?

lost a fone and i was in supermacs!! it has a gold key chain on it..nokia 2630 black and silver.. oh pleeeeeeeeease say thats it!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement