Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you want to save from eviction poll week 9

Options
  • 06-08-2009 10:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Ok guys, so I thought we should have our own poll to vote for our favorites or who we would want to save:

Who would you save if you could vote??? 37 votes

Lisa
    0% 0 votes
    David
    13% 5 votes
    Roderigo
    2% 1 vote
    Charlie
    0% 0 votes
    Marcus
    2% 1 vote
    Halfwit
    8% 3 votes
    Dogface
    8% 3 votes
    Hira
    16% 6 votes
    Siavash
    32% 12 votes
    Bea
    16% 6 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

After spending nearly 6 hours eating that cake the poor girl deserves to stay in.

I hope David stays too, he's getting bullied in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

After spending nearly 6 hours eating that cake the poor girl deserves to stay in.

This. Hira hasn't set the world alight but Jesus Christ I don't think I've ever seen commitment to a task like that before. Would be an arseholes job to kick her out after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

If it was Lisa, she would have walked in, looked at the cake, decided she wasn't going to get dirty, and would have given up before even touching it.

Hira is the anti-Lisa. And that is the nicest thing i ever said about anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Lisa to stay..BEA to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Well Hira is gone.

Pity that

• Advertisement
Advertisement