Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer Repair in Sligo?

Options
  • 06-08-2009 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all
    My Lexmark printer isn't taking paper.. its obviously something small in the feeder. Anyone know of anywhere in Sligo who would fix it?
    Not under warranty so can't return to shop. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭fmcc

try msl in core concepts on the mall but usually the cost of repair is more than a replacement and when you factor in ink its often a better deal. throwaway society how are you. They once had a deal where the printer with cartridges was cheaper than a repacement set of cartirdges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭gipo2

my pc has become really slow is there anywhere to get it cleaned up and working better?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

gipo2 wrote: »
    my pc has become really slow is there anywhere to get it cleaned up and working better?

Download Ccleaner at www.Ccleaner.com it is a wee program and works perfect, it's also free. Very easy to use, pm me if you need help.

Advertisement