Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Breaking Bad season 2 - questions

• 06-08-2009 10:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

I’m dying to see Breaking Bad season 2, not bothered how but have a few questions about my (possible) options

UKTV – I heard it might be on Channel 5, if this is true, is channel 5 available through Sky in Ireland?
    On line- is there a way to (legally) watch them on line for free if not in the US?
    DVD –looks like season 1 is only on region 2 recently so I could be waiting a while?

Thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Yep, I mailed FX to find out when they'd be showing S2 - they told me that they no longer have the rights and that FIVE have it now. FIVE is FTA so you can add it to your other channels on Sky - not on the epg however which is a bit of a pain.

I've no idea what FIVE's plans are for showing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

D-FENS wrote: »
    UKTV – I heard it might be on Channel 5, if this is true, is channel 5 available through Sky in Ireland?
    Yep, this is possible!
    On line- is there a way to (legally) watch them on line for free if not in the US?
    Nope, not as far as I know.
    DVD –looks like season 1 is only on region 2 recently so I could be waiting a while?
    They'll only release season 2 on Region 2 DVD after it has completed airing on UK TV.

I doubt we'll even see a Region 1 until closer to Season 3's starts airing in the US. They only released Season 1 on Region 1 DVD 2 weeks before season 2 started airing in the US.

"Dems the breaks" unfortunately!

Advertisement