Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riemann Kollektion 02 - Martin Eyerer - Sample Pack

Options
  • 06-08-2009 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

This new Sample company 1st appeared on the scene with the Florian Meindl sample pack.

The next one thats going to be released has been designed by Martin Eyerer.

These packs are extremely good value for such up to date sounds.

All samples are 24bit. I'm not sure if its been released just yet.. but its definitely something to keep an eye out for.

Should be out very soon.

http://www.soundstosample.com/info/Riemann_Kollektion/Riemann_Kollektion_1-_Tech-House_Beats/205

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

oooh nice.
    last one is great. nice and understated and the construction kits are awesome.

edit:
    apparently it's out

http://www.soundstosample.com/info/Riemann_Kollektion/Riemann_Kollektion_2-_Tech-House_Beats/295

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Hey guys, how essential would you rate these sample packs?

I've come to the conclusion that dling samples packs from various sites and communities is great and all, but the quality is only so much. Then, when you add in that a lot of them hits have been messed with in some way, it limits what you can do with some serious degredation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

jtsuited wrote: »
    oooh nice.
    last one is great. nice and understated and the construction kits are awesome.

edit:
    apparently it's out

http://www.soundstosample.com/info/Riemann_Kollektion/Riemann_Kollektion_2-_Tech-House_Beats/295

Cool.. Demo sounds good.

Its got the Dancing Baby seal of approval here in the Kitchen too.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Dragan wrote: »

I've come to the conclusion that dling samples packs from various sites and communities is great and all, but the quality is only so much. Then, when you add in that a lot of them hits have been messed with in some way, it limits what you can do with some serious degredation.

hmmm...here's my totally overgeneralised opinion on the matter.

99% of sample packs suck balls in a big way.

Ones that are good:
    sample magic
    riemann
    vengeance (but only if you know how to clean them up)

using the loops is one sure way to waste your time. chopping the loops up into individual hits provides some cool results.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Dragan wrote: »

I think they're pretty essential. Excellent quality samples are always a must for the store cupboard. These ones are very clean sounding.. Pristine to my ears.

They're certainly not as mashed as the Vengance samples. Nothing could be as processed as that.

The quality of these packs - or at least the other one anyway.. is superb. You could actually use every single hit.

All Killer - No Filler. Hard to say that about any other sample pack.

Hopefully this one will keep the momentmum going. Wonder who'll be next? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement