Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Maker/Cooker

Options
  • 06-08-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Does any one have a Pizza maker, something like this.

I like the idea since all i really use my oven for is pizzas and it takes a long tome to heat up.

Has anyone used/see one, or know some where i can pick up a cheap one?

ProductImage.aspx?S=F&F=111pizza.jpg
    This is what it looks like if your too lazy to look at the links(like me)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Yeah, a mate has one - they're actually quite good. They do get really hot and you'll cook a pizza in about 4 mins. They are about the best you'll be able to get at home without building your own pizza oven. I'd get one myself, but I don't have the space in my kitchen.

Not sure where to get one - they were in Arnotts, not sure if they still are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I was going to say they'll only be good if they get seriously hot. The stone base looks exactly like a standard pizza stone that you'd put in an oven. (They rock too, and would be an alternative?)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Beno wrote: »
    Has anyone used/see one, or know some where i can pick up a cheap one?
    Becareful of cheap ones. They might be lower power to save on production costs. We have a low power george foreman 750W at home and it is crap compared to the 1500W GF type grill I have in work. Just check for reviews online.

Advertisement