Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Wow Cd

Options
  • 06-08-2009 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

hi all

i ordered a Florence and the Machine album from CD Wow,which arrived today. all excited, i played it in the car this morning, lovely.

however,i went to put it on my MP3 player just now and my computer is insisting that it's Maximo Parks album, and i played the songs and they are Maximo Park!!!

never seen the likes of it, seems i have 2 albums on one disc!!!but i don't want Maximo Park,and it seems i can't upload my Florence songs onto my laptop...

so,what do i do?can i get a refund...??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

so,what do i do?can i get a refund...??

How embarrassing, you seem to have posted on boards.ie about being sent a faulty CD rather than contacting the retailer you bought it from, CDWOW! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

eth0_ wrote: »
    How embarrassing, you seem to have posted on boards.ie about being sent a faulty CD rather than contacting the retailer you bought it from, CDWOW! :rolleyes:

gosh my sides are splitting from laughter:rolleyes:

i meant because i'd already played it,opened it etc.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

gosh my sides are splitting from laughter:rolleyes:

i meant because i'd already played it,opened it etc.

That doesn't matter, if its faulty CD Wow will likely allow you to return it,

eth0_ is right by saying your first port of call should be to contact CD Wow and ask them...otherwise your looking for a random boards user to advise you of CD Wow's returns policy instead of actually asking CD Wow

Advertisement