Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Form?

• 06-08-2009 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Is there a such thing as overall team form and does this effect results?

I try to play a friendly every week and I have 30 players in total - I play the "B" team in all of the friendlies WNWIM, and more often than not, they lose...but does this affect my first 15, when the following weekend the team form is down? i.e. if you lose 3 in a row, but only 1 of them was with your first 15, does that mean your team is now in poor form and it's more difficult to pull good results out again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

No overall team form, and form is completely random. No way of changing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

so do u have to just wait until they get better. I bought a player to be a forward. He has really goods stats but his form when to 'horrible' a few weeks ago so i had to take him off. Now its only gone up to moderate. The replacement i have for him on the teams, his stats are not as good, but he's in reputable form. Does stats and csr outway form?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Form is very important, but it is chosen randomly. So if you have two players with relatively close CSR form should have a big impact on your decision of what player to start.

Advertisement