Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD mail not forwarding correctly

Options
  • 06-08-2009 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

I've my UCD Mail set up to forward everything onto my gmail account. Recently though it seems to be randomly choosing an email or two to forward on, and is just leaving the rest in the UCD account.

Has UCD changed a setting somewhere or anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Have you checked the spam folder on gmail?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭meanpeoplesuck

It is!

Thanks. How do I stop it all from going there?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

It's not ALL going there, is it? I've only had one such mail tagged as Spam, the recent one about Influenza, which did not bother me.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

i forward all of mine to my gmail.
    sometimes it goes into spam but mostly it doesn't.
    just happens. keep watch, luckily it's a full 30 days before they're deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

I've my UCD Mail set up to forward everything onto my gmail account.

How do you set this up? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

You can also set up your gmail or hotmail to be able to send e-mails from your UCD account but via the gmail or hotmail account which is handy as the UCD system is a joke IMO

For the previous poster just check in the options of your UCD a/c for "fowarding mail" and it's fairly simple

Advertisement