Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petshoponline.ie

Options
  • 06-08-2009 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Did anybody here ever buy anything from them? Any good or bad experiences with them?

I am having trouble getting in contact with them!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Never dealt with that particular company, but try www.thebigbigpetshop.ie I've dealt with them and they're very knowledgable and helpful (",)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Hi heres the address and phone number.....

Unit 5 Silversprings Industrial Estate, Glen of the Downs,Delgany, Co Wicklow Tel: 01 2873523

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭cmf86

PCros wrote: »
    Hi heres the address and phone number.....

Unit 5 Silversprings Industrial Estate, Glen of the Downs,Delgany, Co Wicklow Tel: 01 2873523

Hi, thanks!

I have tried that number and it doesnt work, i have tried another number that was on a confirmation email that they sent me and it just rings out. I have also emailed them through the site and to the email address but have got no replys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Never had any probs with them but then again didn't need to contact them.
    Keep at them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Are ya sure they're still operating?

I'd have major problems with ordering anything off an online site that won't answer an email or phone call.

• Advertisement

cmf86 wrote: »
    Hi, thanks!

I have tried that number and it doesnt work, i have tried another number that was on a confirmation email that they sent me and it just rings out. I have also emailed them through the site and to the email address but have got no replys.

Are you in a position to drive to where they are based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭cmf86

PCros wrote: »
    Are you in a position to drive to where they are based?

I am in Donegal so wouldnt be too far but still far enough, lol! I ordered stuff online and one of the things i got wasnt what i ordered, so i am just trying to get in contact with them but having no luck. Dont want to be paying for something thats no good to me.

True...well keep us updated so people here know what they are like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

cmf86 wrote: »
    I am in Donegal so wouldnt be too far but still far enough, lol! I ordered stuff online and one of the things i got wasnt what i ordered, so i am just trying to get in contact with them but having no luck. Dont want to be paying for something thats no good to me.

I know you're trying to get through to that company but The Big Big Pet Shop are based in Donegal Town AND have a delivery service. But if you have already ordered something from the other company, I suggest you keep at them like other posters have advised.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement