Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL 10 - IPhone released.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post the the new NFL 2010 for IPhone was released last night.
    Good article here : http://toucharcade.com/2009/08/06/gamelofts-nfl-2010-are-you-ready-for-some-football/

Thought people here would like to know. You do need a US ITunes a/c for it though as its not available in the Irish ITunes.

Barry.

Seriously hate games being advertised in here I really do. But we face 1 major problem:

- The Itunes American Account unless you have an American Credit Card or IP Address tis no good to us.

Got my buddy to download and export it of his iphone so he can send to me and I will let you know how it plays. Not big into games on the Iphone though so I wont get my hopes up.

But

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭barry181091

But...what ?:P

I would love to received money for 'advertising' this game here :D Just thought ye would like to know is all.

Didn't know about the American ITunes problem. A lot of trouble trying to get one then :(

But...what ?:P

I would love to received money for 'advertising' this game here :D Just thought ye would like to know is all.

No idea why the "but" is in there to be honest. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭barry181091

Seriously hate games being advertised in here I really do. But we face 1 major problem:

- The Itunes American Account unless you have an American Credit Card or IP Address tis no good to us.

Got my buddy to download and export it of his iphone so he can send to me and I will let you know how it plays. Not big into games on the Iphone though so I wont get my hopes up.

But

You mean you will pay your friend to download it for you legally :p Just a typo im guessing :P

You mean you will pay your friend to download it for you legally :p Just a typo im guessing :P

I have an Iphone in the US :D but yeah but no he downloads it and I pay for it but yeah but no nothing illegal going on here I would never promote that sort of thing. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement