Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB David, an easy target

Options
  • 06-08-2009 2:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

I feel sorry for David this week, he's getting bullied by Halfwit, Bea and Marcus. They all keep ganging up on which is very cowardly in my opinion, the guy is a bit slow and very childlike and they know this.
    He keeps saying he doesnt wanna fight but Bea keeps starting on him.
    Marcus calling him a f*****g f****t last night was completely out of order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I feel sorry for David this week, he's getting bullied by Halfwit, Bea and Marcus. They all keep ganging up on which is very cowardly in my opinion, the guy is a bit slow and very childlike and they know this.
    He keeps saying he doesnt wanna fight but Bea keeps starting on him.
    Marcus calling him a f*****g f****t last night was completely out of order.

I was fairly sure he called him a fcuking kunt, but could be wrong.
    I'd be surprised if he got away with calling him a fagggot.

I don't have much sympathy for him to be honest, once you hitch your boat to Lisa etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

I was fairly sure he called him a fcuking kunt, but could be wrong.
    I'd be surprised if he got away with calling him a fagggot.

I don't have much sympathy for him to be honest, once you hitch your boat to Lisa etc

According to Dogface it was f****t he called him, even so though, its like picking on Forest Gump, its out of order.

He smokes, thats how he got in with Lisa, dont think there's any malice in him, he's very innocent and childlike really.
    As i said he's an easy target, and they all gang up on him. its harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Didn't he mention something about being in the bottom half of the remedial classes in some special school or something?

Either way, Bea versus David is a bit like a dogfight involving a rottweiler versus the Andrex puppy. There is just no bloody way you can come out of that looking like anything other than a bully.

conorhal wrote: »
    Didn't he mention something about being in the bottom half of the remedial classes in some special school or something?

Either way, Bea versus David is a bit like a dogfight involving a rottweiler versus the Andrex puppy. There is just no bloody way you can come out of that looking like anything other than a bully.

Yeh she should leave the poor guy alone.
    Its Marcus v David aswell which is like a wolf v the andrex puppy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Though it wouldn't surprise me if he did, classy guy that he is, if Marcus had called him a fag he probably would've been kicked out. Especially with the disregard he's shown for the rules previously.

Part of me thinks that David is easily led...then another part of me agrees with those who say that he plays his stupidity up. For example, talking to Lisa about being thick (he had a great quote there btw, "You make up for it in other ways...like you know all about 80's pop!") and his conversation about Grease with Isaac (which was just TOO ridiculous). He's probably just one of those people who's gone along in life, realising that he's slower than most and that people are affectionate to him because of that, and he automatically goes back to that default setting in a new group of people.

Is he malicious? Does he have a gameplan? Not moreso than any other housemate.

I think he's just a simple guy who's been thrown way out of his comfort zone...and any attempt to try and look into the motives behind his actions is reading too much into it.

• Advertisement

Its a pity there's noone in there like a big guy like Tom or Isaac to tell Marcus to stfu and leave David alone.
    Didnt see Marcus picking on those two, he's a coward

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I thought he did an excellent job of dealing with Marcus last night. He didn't back down at all and that really pi**ed the wolfman off.....
    That's why he lost his cool in the end.
    Halfwit was a right goading fool and Lisa did very well not thumping him one...I don't know if I could have done it.....
    She called him an a**hole and told David to just leave the room....
    The way people have been going on, you'd swear she really lost it...If she had really lost it, they'd still be wiping pieces of Halfwit off the kitchen mirrors

Anybody would lose their cool in that situation

I thought Roddy hit the nail on the head twice when he
    1. Told Marcus if you want to leave, there is the diary room and go. The best qoute I've heard from Marcus yet was when he responded "I wouldn't disrespect BB by walking out like that WHAT????? Still laughing at the irony of it
    2. Siavash said to Roddy that it was fairer that all the HM's were up for eviction rather than just two of them and Roddy replied, so you Siavash are Big Brother now,,,,,you decide who is up for eviction, no????

Also loved David for calling Marcus pathetic for hanging out by the pool for 3 days sulking over Noirin.....BRILLIANT

Totally agree with you Fink, that Marcus did not have the balls to get into Tom's face 'cos as Lisa has said before "He's all talk and no action, when it comes down to the crunch, he s**ts himself LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Yeh she should leave the poor guy alone.
    Its Marcus v David aswell which is like a wolf v the andrex puppy :pac:

but wat if he is an annoying prat as well as being thick?

Jazzy wrote: »
    but wat if he is an annoying prat as well as being thick?

At the end of the day the guy is slow. you'd be a bigger Pratt to start anything with him.
    Its like dealing with a child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I agree with you Fink, I don't think there's any real malice in him either. He is capable of sticking up for himself though, he won't take the crap that Bea et al are trying to dish out to him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

At the end of the day the guy is slow. you'd be a bigger Pratt to start anything with him.
    Its like dealing with a child

hes also stupidly loud and doesnt know when to shut up. being thick isnt an excuse for that

Advertisement