Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

This is the best game I have played in, years, probably for a generation or two, the total package. Looking forward to the sequal.

I just finished this with every riddle, joker teeth, and arkham chronicle, and I was mightily impressed. Really good, faithful fan service type game with LOADS of hidden stuff. I loved the last chronicle and the secret room, and shaving a few more seconds off my time in the stealth challenges should keep me going for a while yet.

A few tweaks are needed, but nonetheless I'm looking forward to arkham city immensely now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Right so I watched Kick Ass on Saturday and I woke up next morning in the mood for some superhero-action and, despite owning eight or nine unplayed games which I really needed to get my teeth into, I decided to go out and buy Arkham Asylum. I'd downloaded the demo when it first came out but never played it and this game was barely on my radar at all, to be honest.

To me though this is the first game since the first Metal Gear Solid that I really can't find a flaw in. I read that some people weren't happy with some of the boss battles, including the last one, but I enjoyed them all and found them all a challenge. If I'm picky then I'd say that I think the shoulder buttons would have worked better the other way around (with the controls for L1 and R1 reversed for L2 and R2) but that might be just me.

I blitzed through most of the game in one sitting and polished off the rest yesterday afternoon/evening. I never do that - even on games I enjoy I usually only do a couple of hours at a time. I couldn't put Arkham Asylum down.

I won't be leaving the sequel for two years.

Advertisement