Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hop up on m14

Options
  • 06-08-2009 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

ok someone please help me how the hell do i get to the hop up on an acm m14,

i want to change the hop up rubber and put a gaurder one in it.

i spent about and hour and ahlf trying to get to it:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

ok just finished having another look at getting to the hop up and still cant............HELP PLEASE!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

where abouts you based?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

cock the rifle and theres a black metal plate thingy over the hopup mech, press it in at the side and it'll pop out. its only thin metal.

pull off the trigger gaurd as this secures the gun into the stock, it'll move forward a little allowing you to lift the gun from the stock.
    Once you have the 2 seperated, theres 4 screws on the underside of the barrel and another 2 longer ones either side of the hopup wheel. remove all of these and the wheel itself. the outter barrel will come forward and you'll be able to lever the barrel and hopup mech out. once out its just a matter of removing the clip on the hopup and pulling the barrel out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

tanks for the help lads il try that tomorrow,

can believe the m14 beat me, iv stripped all sorts of guns with no hassle:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement