Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

avi files format

Options
  • 06-08-2009 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

hi all
    im using rapidshare file sharing ,i have a movie on my laptop which is an avi file, i want to convert it to a format that is compatible for a dvd player to play it, any help would be great.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

The Computers & Technology forum might be a better forum, but if you just google for "avi to dvd" you should get loads of hits.

Here's the first result, and it's free:
    http://www.trustfm.net/divx/SoftwareAvi2Dvd.php

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

If the DVD player can play DivX format (check the manufacturers handbook) it can most likely read the AVI format once you burn it to CD/DVD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Dr Kamikazi

LIDL had a DVD player with USB, you can connect external drive of USB stick to it, no need burning a DVD.
    They come in every now and then. But most "modren" DVD players should have that feature.

Advertisement