Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out on sunday/monday night in town

• 06-08-2009 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Where's decent on a sunday / monday night in town over the summer? Are there even any nightclubs open?
    Iv friends coming to stay & obviously want to show them how amazing waterfords night life is :P i dont think iv ever been out then unless for a quiet one or if something specific's on.

pity its this week though, before the new revolution place opens.

Will lots of people be out after the match? Or only if we win?! ;)

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

If your looking at a club, Rubys would be the only one on a Sunday night, Late night disco bars on a Sunday, would be the Kazbar and Muldoons, not sure about Harveys its not normally open on a Sunday, But as the match is on could be. Not to spolied for choice:D and a Monday night, its just Rubys and Muldoons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

If we bate Kilkenny i'm going to be up on a pole near John St corner wearing just a Waterford flag and a number 13 drawn on my back swigging from a large bottle a cider and a ritz for the lack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

If your looking at a club, Rubys would be the only one on a Sunday night, Late night disco bars on a Sunday, would be the Kazbar and Muldoons, not sure about Harveys its not normally open on a Sunday, But as the match is on could be. Not to spolied for choice:D and a Monday night, its just Rubys and Muldoons.

It's just Ruby's actually. Muldoon's is only open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

If we bate Kilkenny i'm going to be up on a pole near John St corner wearing just a Waterford flag and a number 13 drawn on my back swigging from a large bottle a cider and a ritz for the lack

ROTFLMAO :D

I'll be up there with you boy/girl!!!

Advertisement