Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two young lads looking for somewhere quiet. Can you help?

Options
  • 06-08-2009 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, Myself and a friend of mine would like to know of a quiet area around Cavan town to go for some "fun". Away from people where we can do whatever we want.
    We're both over the legal age. The problem is he's from Carlow. He coming up to see me and we have nowhere to go.
    So can you HELP:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

Get a B&B or a hotel room somewhere. I know guys who have stayed in places like the Farnham and no-one bats an eyelid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Plenty of b@b's around that area, what type of fun are you into? Loads of fishing, swimming or hiking.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭wicklaman83

or riding (horses of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭catchup

Forget a B+B. Go somewhere nice. And don't be afraid to ask for double and not twin!!! Its 2009 and no-one gives a damn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

PaulS09 wrote: »
    The problem is he's from Carlow.

Ive heard they can be a problem alright! (joke).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

This forum isn't the place for this type of discussion.

Closed.

Edit/ to clarify, this thread wasn't closed because of sexual orientation, it was closed because of the sexual connotations being alluded to. This is a regional forum read by the masses, your post may be suited to a networking or dating site but they're not suitable on this particular board.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement