Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Courier

Options
  • 06-08-2009 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a predicament and I need something small picked up from a shop in town and brought out to the Sheraton in Fota at some stage tomorrow.

Do you know is there any company in Cork that do deliveries around the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

You could try the Taxi Co-Op. We have used them at work before & they have been reliable.

Edit: I suppose it depends on the size of what you need collecting as to whether these are any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

mudokon wrote: »
    You could try the Taxi Co-Op. We have used them at work before & they have been reliable.

Edit: I suppose it depends on the size of what you need collecting as to whether these are any good to you.

Thanks for that - I'll call them tomorrow. It's only a small package so they should be able to handle it.

Advertisement