Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IAM members

• 06-08-2009 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Had a thread like this before I think but couldn't find it.

If you're a member of IAM and wanna share lash up your link or username;

Mine is wilburtino, only allow active members view my page though.
    I know there are others here but will leave it up to them to post their page or username.

Have fun.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

What is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

It's the community site for BME, it's like a bebo type thing for folks interested in body piercing and tattooing. It can get a bit much at times and there are bucket loads of weirdos on it too into the freakiest of things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Cant stand BME, would yas all not fly over to bodymod.org? Its a site run by Adam Callan, a good friend of the Larratt's back in the day, and I know he does the odd trip with the girl Larratt xD never knew her name :P

Its cheaper, WAY easier to navigate, great forum based community, an IM thingy like what yous are talkin about and theyve got an awesome 'adopt a modder' scheme goin, for anyone who cant afford the supporter status. I think its like.. a 5er a month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

The Larratts are looooong over...

no sh1t.

• Advertisement

not a fan of bodymod.org tbh, i tried it a while ago and didn't think it was that user friendly. that was sometime last year though so im sure a lot has changed

Yup, Adam dropped pretty much everything else business wise that he had going in life so he could spend all his time making it better:)

never spent a penney on iam tbh, just submitted a photo or two and was sorted, anywho topic, i know there is one somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Well there's me, but I don't wanna post the link :p Anyone who'd care to see it will be able to find it through Will's page!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I'll add both of you in the morning and others can find me through that if needs be, I'm too drunk to rememebere my name on it and post it and schu. I don't use it that nuch, and my membershi[ might run out soon. Better post mosre pics!!

jesus it's late, better go to ebd!

And Bed as well!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I was a member years ago when I submitted photos, but I'm crap at taking photos of my mods and didn't keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Heya!

I'm part of IAM

http://iam.bmezine.com/?jenben

It's mostly Americans on there so it's nice to get to know some Irish modded people espcially since I'm getting more into it. :rolleyes:

Advertisement