Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want my first tattoo.....what to do first?

Options
  • 06-08-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi All,

Never posts nor even looked at this area of boards before but since I spend quite a bit of time on boards it seems like this is a good place to ask for some advice.

I am 34 and have decided that I want my first tattoo.....I have been thinking about it for about 2yrs. Along with my fiance, I spend a lot of time reseaching a new large leg samurai one for him which I hope to get him for a wedding present (he has a few already) and I have been looking for one for me too.

Is it a good idea to get a henna tattoo done first to make sure I am happy with the image I would pick and to make sure I am comfortable with the location I pick for my tattoo?

If so.....where could I get one done.....or indeed if it is possible to get something semi permanent done either? (I am in Dundalk, so anywhere from here, newry, dublin or mullingar...my fiance's hometown)

Thanking in advance.

Advertisement