Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA G36C

Options
  • 06-08-2009 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey guys, I want to get into airsoft and was looking at the G36C and i think it looks pretty cool. Do any of you people out there have one of the guns and if so what do you think of it???:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

its one of the best out there. its really sturdy and has a nice gearbox. its usually between the KWA, CA, TM and JG when it comes to the G36. my first option would be a JG since its so cheap compared to the others and is bullet proof but if i wanted to spend a few quid the KWA is a rock solid performer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

I have the Jing Gong version so im basically saying this about all types of G36s. They are especially good if youre starting out I only just got mine a few days ago and it performs great and that folding stock is useful for tight situations and it has a very good rate of fire. I highly recomend getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Ive the JG and a CA36K. Id recommend the JG since its pretty good. Not the classic army though. I would also say you should have a look at the JG G36K, its in the same line as the G36C, but closer to your standard rifle length.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

i have the kwa g36c, fantastic gun..precision barrel as standard, great geabox and very very sturdy...id say ive put about 200,000 bb's through mine without a problem..runs very nicely on a 9.6v battery as well

Advertisement