Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any idea where I can get knives professionally sharpened in kilkenny?

Options
  • 06-08-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Any body got any idea where I can get knives and scissors professionally sharpened in de kilkenny area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Any body got any idea where I can get knives and scissors professionally sharpened in de kilkenny area?
    Not a clue...but I just want to point out how cool your name is for this post.

Do you know jimmy the hand? How about Tommy Gun??

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭behan29

try some of the local butchers in town, i know thst they will do a excellent job on a sharping stone, unlikely to charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Rossiters down the Butterslip off high street might be able to do it.

It's still too early for Revolution, wait until the banker executives get bonuses in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

My ma used get the knives sharpened in Superquinn, just ask the butchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

catbear wrote: »
    Rossiters down the Butterslip off high street might be able to do it.

It's still too early for Revolution, wait until the banker executives get bonuses in January.

If were going to be stabbing bankers surely were better off doing it with rusty blunt blades. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Jeege

Try buying an indian oil stone in a hardware, that's what the butchers use on their boning knives!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

jiggajt wrote: »
    If were going to be stabbing bankers surely were better off doing it with rusty blunt blades. :eek:
    I'd suggest a potato pealer and a bath full of salt.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Funny, I saw a company van for such a service today in Waterford and wondered how it was a viable business...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 neil k

i work in rossiters, knife sharpening is no problem:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭patrickk

go out to Dunmore caves

• Advertisement
Advertisement